Friday, January 17, 2020

Start Final Task

My skills in this class have majorly approved. I have learned many things from this class such as how to film and edit. I realize how much time the production and post-production stages take.  Before this class, I didn't know much about these things. My group consists of myself and Kaitlyn. For the entire year, we have worked together. Therefore, we created a strong bond and understanding of each other. We listen to each other's ideas, and we work really well together. It is also easier to work in pairs because of our schedules. I'm excited to start this project.
I now have more respect for everyone in this industry. Filming takes a long time, and it's important to understand the process of it. My favorite part of these projects is the filming process. Personally, I like being able to be in front of and behind the camera. This gives me a different perspective on the piece of film. When I'm behind the camera, I focus on the various camera angles and movements, while admiring the actor's work. You have to focus on sound and lighting to ensure that the takes are good. You have to film scenes multiple times, but it is an interesting and enjoyable experience. I also enjoy being in front of the camera because it is a fun and interesting experience. You focus on being a different character and the character's emotions.
 A pitch is a short and persuasive idea that is presented to a person. Our 1st pitch is "In a perfect society, everyone gets a dot on their wrist on their 16th birthday. Green you live, red you die." Our second pitch is "A group of teens were enjoying their last day of summer until they discovered one of Wellington Fall's darkest secrets." Our final pitch is, "Two girls are trying to escape their kidnapper of 3 months. But there is something the other girl doesn't know." We know the basic plot of each of the scenarios. Overall, we are excited to begin working. Now we have to decide which ones we like the best. These are our notes for the pitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment