Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Filming: Kaitlyn's House

On Saturday, I went to Kaitlyn's house to film. We sorted our storyboard into 2 sections based on locations. We set up the camera and tripod outside, and it began to rain. We then moved everything inside and set up for our indoor scenes. We filmed the scene where I found Kaitlyn. We took at least 2 takes of everything to ensure that we got a good shot. Overall, the inside scenes went smoothly, but there was one problem. In one scene I had to jump over Kaitlyn's feet to get to the other side of her. In one take, I jumped too high, and my head hit the lamp. Part of the lamp broke. In addition to this, glass started falling downwards. I caught some pieces of glass before it hit the ground. Luckily, there were no major injuries. Kaitlyn cleaned up the mess while I put a band-aid on my finger. Luckily we had the first aid kit nearby. The rain stopped, so we filmed outside. It was going well until it began to rain again. The weather conditions weren't ideal, but we set up an umbrella and continued filming in the rain. The rain was inconsistent, which was helpful. This allowed us to quickly film when it wasn't raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment