Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Filming: What Went Wrong

Kaitlyn and I made a lot of mistakes during filming. At Kaitlyn's house, I jumped too high. Because of this, my head hit her lamp, and pieces of glass fell. This was dangerous for Kaitlyn and me. Kaitlyn grabbed a broom and began to clean up the mess while I got a band-aid. I had a small cut on my finger and it healed quickly. We made sure that there was no more glass on the floor before we continued filming. We could've filmed in a different location to prevent this from happening.

In addition to this, it began to rain. This was extremely inconvenient because the majority of our scenes at Kaitlyn's house needed to be filmed outside. The rain started to slow down, so we decided to film in the rain. However, there was an umbrella preventing the camera from getting wet. Some of the scenes we needed to film were under a cover. This allowed Kaitlyn's camera to stay dry while still making filming progress.

Lastly, I didn't have a cake to use for the first scenes. Because of this, Kaitlyn and I had to go to the store to by 2 donuts. We decided to get an extra donut just in case. This problem was easily resolved. After this, we continued filming. Other than these 3 problems, the filming process went smoothly. We worked efficiently and finished in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment