Saturday, February 22, 2020

Filming: Stephanie's House

Later that day, Kaitlyn and I went to my house. We had to film the other half of our project. Luckily, we only had to film indoors because it was raining. However, for the first scene, we needed a cake or a pastry, but I didn't have one at my house. We then walked to the nearest gas station/convenience store in the rain. There, we bought 2 donuts with colorful sprinkles. We got the extra one just in case anything happened. We also couldn't use the same mask we used at Kaitlyn's house because it got too wet. However, my mom had some leftover painting masks that we could use. Filming went smoothly, and we didn't have any memorable problems. We attached Kaitlyn's camera onto the O ring light stand, but we didn't have a place to put the actual light. We ended up putting it in a light that thankfully worked. There was one scene where I had to fall from my chair onto the floor. So we put pillows down to break the fall. We decided to take every precaution so we wouldn't get injured. In addition to this, we had water next to the burning candle just in case anything happened. For the crying scene, I had to put eye drops in my eye, and look at the camera without blinking. When the camera began to record, I closed my eyes and then the "tears" fell from my eyes. Overall, the filming process went smoothly. Kaitlyn and I work well together, so we always stay ahead of schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment