Thursday, April 2, 2020

Problems We Encountered:COVID-19

Recently, a deadly virus called Coronavirus spread across the globe. People became scared and were told to practice social distancing. Some states were put on lockdown, meaning that they can only leave their houses to get food and go on walks. Because of this, I was unable to meet up with my group.
 Kaitlyn and I then called each other and started to make a plan. To begin with, we discussed what scenes we needed to refilm or add. We decided on a few scenes and filmed individually. We couldn't meet up because of COVID-19.
Therefore, we couldn't refilm as many scenes as we would've liked. However, we understand how dangerous this virus is, and valued our family's safety, as well as our own. Because we weren't together, we also couldn't edit together. Kaitlyn sent me her new shots, and I saved them to my computer.
We didn't change too much in the editing process. I trimmed a few videos and replaced old takes with the new ones. I then called Kaitlyn again, and we discussed the opening scene. Our plot is a little confusing, so we wanted to set the beginning of the plot with words.

This has been done in many major movies such as The Hunger Games. We decided on the wording, and I inserted the video into the beginning. The re-filming and re-editing process was difficult because we could not leave our houses. However, we did as much as we could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment