Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Reflection of the Opening Sequence

Overall, I learned many things throughout this project. One of the major things this project has helped me with is my time management skills. My group and I had to film our entire opening sequence in one day. Therefore, we had to make a detailed plan to ensure that we would stay on schedule. This made the filming process less stressful. Luckily, Kaitlyn and I stayed focused, and we filmed sooner than we anticipated. This project also helped me learn how to deal with high amounts of stress and pressure. The most stressful parts of this project were the storyboard and filming. My group and I took a long time discussing, and drawing out each box. We were on a time crunch to do this, and there were only two of us. But we managed our stress and drew. We also decided to put the lighting, angles, and location of each of the shots. This was extremely helpful when it came to the filming process. This is because we already knew everything that we needed to know before filming. Therefore, it made the filming process less rigorous. In addition to this, my editing skills have significantly improved. In this project, I had to insert numerous titles as well as their lengths. This was the first project where I had to do this, but it was a crucial piece. I also had to adjust the lighting for certain scenes. Lighting can change the mood of the film, so it was important that we did it. Overall, I learned many things in this project and I'm grateful that I had the chance to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment